With midterms approaching, stress levels are at an all time high. Here are some tips for surviving exam week:
- Take care of your body. Sleeping, eating, and drinking water are all crucial to keeping your mind sharp during exam week.
- Take breaks. Studies show that brain function and productivity go down when studying for long periods of time. It’s recommended that you take breaks every hour, even for just 10 minutes.
- Use study techniques that work for you. Know how you learn and work accordingly.
- Put your phone away. Although it’s tempting, your phone will only slow you down. Putting your phone away will increase your productivity, helping you complete your studying faster. Then, you’ll have more time to use your phone when you’re done.
- Use technology to your advantage. Check out the free apps below to help you get through exam week.
Want to learn more? Check out these links: